• Commonwealth Academic Fellowship at Northumbria University, New Castle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom: January to April, 2015.
• Brain Pool Fellowship, Republic of South Korea ( July,2003-June, 2005)
• Visiting Professor, SMaRT Center@ University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia.
• Direct Synthesis of phenol from Benzene on iron impregnated Activated carbon catalysts. Appl. Catal. A, 2005,290,1-8. A Science Direct Top 25 Hottest article.
• Green Conversion of Alcohols to Carbonyls Catalyzed by Novel Ruthenium-Schiff base-triphenylphosphine complexes. Inorg. Chem. Comm., 2011,14, 155-158. Science Direct Top 10 (2nd) most cited article. November, 2010.
• Results of article published in J. Nanopart. Res., 14, 2012, 656-661, has been Published in Nanotechnology weekly on 19th March, 2012.
• J. Nanopart. Res., 14, 2012, 656-661, has been published even in Vertical news and High Beam research due to its simplicity, environmental friendly route to synthesize new worm shaped carbon nanofibers.
• Research Collaboration with
Prof. VeenaSahjawalla, Director SMaRT Center @UNSW, Sydney Australia.
Dr. MainkMajumder, Nanoscale and Engineering Lab, Monash University Australia.
Dr. FawadInam, Northumbria University, United Kingdom.
Dr. T.H.Kim, Center for energy storage, KIER, Republic of South Korea.
• Member, Board of Governors, NITK, October, 2014 to till date.
• President, Faculty Association of NITK, 2014 to till date
• Secretary, Faculty Association of NITK, 2013 to 2014.
• Head, Department of Chemistry, NITK, 11th August, 2014 to till date.
• Nodal Officer for training, conference, workshop by TEQIP-I
• Joint Nodal Officer, TEQIP-I
• Joint Nodal Officer, TEQIP-II
• Associate NCC officer (Rank: 2 Lieutenant): 4/19 Kar. Bn: 1995-1998.
• Associate NCC Officer (Rank: Lieutenant): 2 Kar. Eng Comp.: 2000-2007.